Sharakon

Snowman head?

28 posts in this topic

I would like to see AU have a snowman head for Christmas, was wondering if you guys would do something like that? 

I would like to see AU have a snowman head for Christmas, was wondering if you guys would do something like that? 

not a bad idea, and not the hardest thing to create. Hopefully we will see something like that later on ^^

No. RIP.

Care to elaborate?

Loads people I used to talk to used to wear this. I'm sure they would love it on AU

Kinda reminds me of Frosty Army. I'm sure that they will have something close to it at some point in time though. I think one of my favorite things about home was how they made exclusive rewards like that during the holiday seasons. I can see AU doing something similar. 

Kinda reminds me of Frosty Army. I'm sure that they will have something close to it at some point in time though. I think one of my favorite things about home was how they made exclusive rewards like that during the holiday seasons. I can see AU doing something similar. 

I hope AU will have exclusive rewards at holidays(and they probably will) ^^

Was always fun to put on an item from an era long forgotten and be able to say " i was there to earn this, and i had alot of fun" :)

I agree about the snowman head representing the Frosty Army from personal experience. I liked it, but there were some bad times associated with wearing it. maybe it it was designed diff? oh and I want a snow girl head !!!! oh yea :):):)

oh and I want a snow girl head !!!! oh yea :):) :)

How do you make a snow girl head O_o ?

I don't support the group of people that wore the snowman head, as they were intrusive on other people, and would attack others, and act as if they were almighty for it. By attack I mean involving ddosing. I have no reason to support them, nor do I believe that this community should appear as if it condones that behavior. I think supporting Christmas is a great idea, but I don't think you need a snowman head, to do so.

Maybe unlike some of you, I'm kind of happy Frosties vanished when they did. I was only friends with a few of the original ones, mainly Zombie, and Droopy, although I have not seen them in a WHILE now. Even they were happy when it ended as what it became, was just not at all what it was meant to be.

Edited by Kim

Exactly Kim.

I don't know but if you can have a snowman head its only fair we have a snowgirl one too :)

I hope I didn't ignite a fire here. I personally never had an issue with the Frosty Army. When I do see this snowman head, its always the first thought that pops into my head.

I don't know but if you can have a snowman head its only fair we have a snowgirl one too :)

So, ehrm?

Snowman with makeup? Wait the snow should probably be pink aswell otherwise it would look like a crossdressing snowman :P

I hope I didn't ignite a fire here. I personally never had an issue with the Frosty Army. When I do see this snowman head, its always the first thought that pops into my head.

Nah it should be quite alright ^^

Aslong as everyone remember that the original discussion was about the snowmanhead as an item, not what it was used for or by whom.

Well we would need a little carrot for nose and eye lashes, scarf ummm

Oki now Idk

lol

Nah it should be quite alright ^^

Aslong as everyone remember that the original discussion was about the snowmanhead as an item, not what it was used for or by whom.

:sofa:

Been in FA for awhile and I was done with them in 2014... what people dont understand is... ddosing doesnt make a virtual item look bad lol. DDoSing was happening to people who wore noob clothes are you going to ban that? I supported FA since 09. Joined when it was just starting out, i saw the vision of the group and thats why I support it, back in the old time and opening of FA it was not meant to terrorize gamers on Home

All I Can Say is AtomUniverse Is Different From Other Games in This Way : Funded By The People For The People. That's The Reason AtomUniverse Is in Development. So If The People Want a Certain ''Item'' You Can Bet AU Will Make It Eventually. Having Said That AU Also Encourages the Idea Of The User Creating Content, So Regardless If AU doesn't Create It? Someone Will  ;D So Thank You To Those Who Backed Up AtomUniverse! You Guys Made It possible! Also If You Want A Personal Item 'Made' specially for your group You Can Contact a Dev, And Ask them, This Was On their Facebook Page. As a way to Raise Money. I Asked For A Personal Item 'Not Telling' The Response was 300$ I was like  :o Haha. 

Edited by MidNight

A snowman head might be cool, but I don't think it would really interest me, but hey, that's just me lol.  I remember there being a club on home called the Frosties and they all wore that snowman head so that item would be perfect for them lol.

Been in FA for awhile and I was done with them in 2014... what people dont understand is... ddosing doesnt make a virtual item look bad lol. DDoSing was happening to people who wore noob clothes are you going to ban that? I supported FA since 09. Joined when it was just starting out, i saw the vision of the group and thats why I support it, back in the old time and opening of FA it was not meant to terrorize gamers on Home

You do realise that ddos has always been on the thin line between legal and illegal? There are a few outcomes where it is legal, example when testing a system.

But when used to cause harm it would most likely be seen as a criminal offence and will often result in a fine and even several years(at worst 10+ years, in my country it's either fine or imprisonment for a maximum of 2 years) in prison depending on the laws of your country.

A ddos or dos program can be quite easily found online. But what people doesn't realise is that is that you can find out where the ddos attack came from quite easily through router logs or contacting your internet service provider.

I wish the best of luck to whomever that wishes to use ddos in AU, i would have no problem turning in someone who use it regularly to the authorities and let them deal with it. And i will possibly spread the word around so more people will be informed about the how-to so they too can find out where an attack came from should it start occuring.

At bare minimum people caught using ddos will be banned, i have no idea what the banning rules of AU would be but i'm certain criminal activity will not be tolerated.

Now, back to topic. A snowmanhead would be pretty fun to see ingame, just gotta make sure to make a "snowgirl head" so Angel doesn't get upset :P

Edited by ve2323

A snowman head might be cool, but I don't think it would really interest me, but hey, that's just me lol.  I remember there being a club on home called the Frosties and they all wore that snowman head so that item would be perfect for them lol.

lol :P Looks like everyone that thinks about that snowman head item thinks about that club XD

You do realise that ddos has always been on the thin line between legal and illegal? There are a few outcomes where it is legal, example when testing a system.

But when used to cause harm it would most likely be seen as a criminal offence and will often result in a fine and even several years(at worst 10+ years, in my country it's either fine or imprisonment for a maximum of 2 years) in prison depending on the laws of your country.

A ddos or dos program can be quite easily found online. But what people doesn't realise is that is that you can find out where the ddos attack came from quite easily through router logs or contacting your internet service provider.

I wish the best of luck to whomever that wishes to use ddos in AU, i would have no problem turning in someone who use it regularly to the authorities and let them deal with it. And i will possibly spread the word around so more people will be informed about the how-to so they too can find out where an attack came from should it start occuring.

At bare minimum people caught using ddos will be banned, i have no idea what the banning rules of AU would be but i'm certain criminal activity will not be tolerated.

Now, back to topic. A snowmanhead would be pretty fun to see ingame, just gotta make sure to make a "snowgirl head" so Angel doesn't get upset :P

I dont understand what you take me for? I understand the whole thing about DDoS, I dont need a lesson. As being in FA I understand fully... idc if DDoS was happening my point in the post was to say A snowman head does not cause a DDoS attack... a simple minded person who is a douche causes a DDoS, not all FA members are rude. But I will say this... I have had my fair share in this fight. 

ve2323 Was just being informative, didn't Seem He Was Saying All That Towards You Personally, He Did Say ''Now Back To Topic.''