AtomAngel

Atom Park

85 posts in this topic

Like Tarzan lolz :P

lol

lol

Only thing is don't think we'd really want to hear any of us scream / holler like he does lolz

lol

Only thing is don't think we'd really want to hear any of us scream / holler like he does lolz

Maybe some would... at halloween :P

lol

Maybe some would... at halloween :P

Haha maybe :P

What If they put in a skateboard park too? I loved that one on psh stayed there a lot on the night time version.

Posted (edited)

I like this idea and I want to contribute to this discussion and look at it from a 2018 perspective.  I dont want to make a whole bunch of quotes but a lot of people made some amazing suggestions in this thread of Atom Angel's. 

The go cart race track in Atom Republic Park on Playstation Home was cool but the rest of the park was a bit meh!  As such it was never going to compete with the likes of Acorn Meadows Park but PShome has gone and Acorn Park with it :(  and I believe we could do with something similar on Atom Universe.

Some ideas in this thread actually came true, like Atom Angel's  private space on the side of a mountain idea (sounds a lot like the Cavehouse we got almost two years later) or Pixelicious's Forest (and now we have two in the Horror Forest and Winter Forest) .

There was even talk of a Space Shuttle and an Airport with Flight. Sounds like fun.

The members who took part in this thread seemed convinced that "Atom Park" in Atom Universe would be made but the thread went dormant in October 2016 a month or so after AU went to Early Build.

So what happened?   Were any of these ideas taken onboard?

So as its now 2018 and Atom Universe has been running for well over a year the possibility of a park has so much more potential. The Winter forest has shown us that size is not a problem, it could contain a whole wide variety of parklike activitys and as this is a Virtual world there's no need to be restricted to real life.  

Would it be as good as Acorn Meadows Park?  I'm hoping it could be a whole lot better.  Atoms nightclubs with the Arcade and Crowbots have shown us that Atom Republic can do things way better than PSHome ever could. I truely believe Atom can give us the most amazing Virtual Fun Park.

So? Are there any plans for Atom Park?

Edited by ayax2

Thank you for liking my idea!  And to answer your question, yes when we, oops I mean AU opened Atom universe to explore a lot of members went there, after all would you want to be on the forums or in au?  Lol no brainer right?  But your right it’s 2018 and a new era of au is upon us, I know the Devs are working on my idea, and I do know that ALL of the suggestions in this thread will be considered, but only a few can be used due to coding and all that, and when Atom park does make its debut it will be like omg awesome !!!!!

HeyHey i thought they has atom park on home one time   how can be ur ideas if they already has it

lol, read the topic and you would understand that I'm expressing ideas of add on's to the park not that the park was my idea :)