AtomAngel

Atom Park

85 posts in this topic

It would be cool if they would put the dance floor in the center of Atom Park, and put the Atom Republic star and circle on top of the dance floor, and made it rotate with a red hue to it to symbolize the color of Atom Republic, and made it night time too so the lighting and the Atom sign would stand out and PoP at you when you came into the park. What do you think?

This sounds awesome! :)

I cant wait to see a day to night, night to day settings that automatically changes slowly! And at sunset things happen to that dance floor >;p

I will pass this on to bambi, see what she thinks:_)

As much as I love making dance floors ,maybe add in some Neon lights also otherwise sounds Awesome!!~~

Yes, the options are endless

Dance floors. Yes, please.

And a skateboard park too!!!

Please. I also want the Atom Park like in PSHome

But with some changes too it right ?

Edited by AtomAngel

What about a skateboard park in Atom Park too? and venders like Veemee had in their parks? Ice cream and soda and coffee? and bycicle venders? Even Paddle boats? it it possible?

Edited by KatyAngel_19

Acorns park had a skate board mini park section, but an actual skateboard park of it own would be nice also :)

Sure we could have Venders and stuff, but we should really try to create our own vision so not so much copying of Acorns park, or just add them to our own Atom Park aka expand it lol

Oh and if they do make any form of paddle boats, make sure they are easy to drive / steer cause the ones at Acorns park were a pain at 1st to get them to steer where ya wanted them to go to especially during the boats races lol

Edited again lol :P

I dont remember seeing a lake of any kind in Atoms park, so in order to even have any form of boats they would have to expand it and add in a lake or 2 1st lol :P

Edited by JIGSAW4422

There were canals used for boats but how about canoes and kayaks?

The private Acorn Meadow Park spaces had this great body of water offshore which could only be accessed for a few inches. Something like that would have great possibilities if accessible. If access to a greater part of the shore were opened, there could be a dock for larger boats: sidewheel steamboat, maybe? Power boats for parasailing and more.

Yea only enough 2 get ya feet wet lol

Speed boats or jet skis would be nice also lol

I had a apt on Home bamblebrook or something I think, anyway you could swing into the water on a rope and swim around, that was cool, something like that on AU would be nice too ropes you could swing from into the water...

bump

Atom park is boring, there is nothing to do in it, a small dance floor off to the back of the park that would be better in the center where the atom republic symbol is and nothing else except go cart race, and that is boring after the 1st race

Atom park is boring, there is nothing to do in it, a small dance floor off to the back of the park that would be better in the center where the atom republic symbol is and nothing else except go cart race, and that is boring after the 1st race

Maybe but it's still.. you know.. a social game, it'll only be as boring as the people you're with. 

A park is a park.  It's not supposed to be filled with excitement.  It's a place to relax and soak up the scenery so to speak.   I don't know of a single park in real life that has a go-kart track.

A park is a park.  It's not supposed to be filled with excitement.  It's a place to relax and soak up the scenery so to speak.   I don't know of a single park in real life that has a go-kart track.

This ^^

Maybe it's a matter of definition.Some think of a park as a place of activity; others think of it as a tranquil refuge. 

I don't see why there can't be both, since we're going to have planets. If users have ther own planets (to be achieved over time) we can have what we want.

Enjoy your own style!

Maybe it's a matter of definition.Some think of a park as a place of activity; others think of it as a tranquil refuge. 

I don't see why there can't be both, since we're going to have planets. If users have ther own planets (to be achieved over time) we can have what we want.

Enjoy your own style!

amusement park != park

I liked Atom Park it was for the most part noob free,  and I liked just hanging out there when I wanted to be alone, nobody hardly ever went there it was nice

I liked Atom Park it was for the most part noob free,  and I liked just hanging out there when I wanted to be alone, nobody hardly ever went there it was nice

What's the point of going there if noone hardly ever went there? or did you just want some me-time?

i mean, sometimes it's nice to just sit back and stare out with a blank face (i always went to a private server for that, that discontinued minis space from.. i wanna say 2011).

Or did you go there with your friends just to hang out?

Edit: Welcome to the forums by the way ^^

Edited by ve2323