JIGSAW4422

Dance Moves Ideas!!~~

10 posts in this topic

I actually had A thread suggestion for this before, but I'm just gonna create A new one :)

This is for anybody that would like to suggest any Dance Moves ideas, so what would you like to see get made and added into AU!!

Here's A few to start with -

Of course the Salsa Dance would have to be single dance, until they create or Re Add 2 person dances lolz :P 

What a cool thread idea :)  Dances for me are a HUGE part of these games and was one of the things I most liked about PlayStation Home.

Atom Universe beats its competitors hands down (geddit?) for dances....but we can never have too many. More,more more and here's what I'd like to see on here.

SHUFFLE DANCE, its fast and fun and looks really cool and theres so many styles too, heres a few to think about.

We have some of this in the form of Industrial 1 but I would like more.

Edited by ayax2

Hmmm....idk if I would say beats it's competitor's when Avakin Life has quite A lot of dances as well. Even BSC has quite A few dances themselves lolz :P 

I should have said PS4 competitors as I dont play AL. BCS has dances too? Cool :)   EU accounts cant connect to BCS unfortunately even though I did download it with a US account on to my PS4. 

Well maybe, in A way yea, but they are all still former Home Dev's with their own Virtual Worlds, so in A way they are all each others competitors, no mater what device / platform they happen to be on :) 

Here's some more suggestion :P 

Some of these are actually already in AU, but the other's I'm listing are the one's I'd like to see get made -

# 6 - Billie Jean Legs - We already have MJ's Thriller again, so they can just rename this one also :) 

# 8 - The Macarena - AR had this on Home so idk why it's not within AU yet lolz

# 14 - The Heel Toe Top Rock looks good

# 19 - The Drunk Man :P 

# 23 - The Whirl wind

# 31 - The Moon Walk - They had it on Home why not in AU too!!

# 40 - The Strut ??  Maybe lolz

Lmao @ # 44 - Would be copy righted lolz

# 53 - The Beat It Dance!!

I would love to see some romantic two-person dances one day.  There were some great ones on PS Home, especially Latin style dances.  Here's Ariane's video of one of them 

And another one, the Lambada

And some from nDreams

I'm not advocating we copy everything we had from PS Home, but just would be nice to get some other styles.  We've got quite a few modern dance moves now and some wacky ones, would be nice to get some smoother moves too.  Avakin Life has about 343 different dances to choose from!!!  We have some of the same ones in Atom Universe and I think people are really pleased with what we have so far : )  My fav solo dances on PS Home were the Kpop dance packs - I really miss those a lot!  Here's one of the packs

Nice Video's Abi, its good to see the interactive dances again :)

I also would love to see a return of the interactive Two-person dances.

As it looks like it was Atom Republic that got that whole interactive dance thing started on PlayStation Home I would like to address a problem we did have with the interactive dances.

I really do want to see them again but with a small difference.  I would like a player to have to ask permission before being allowed to join the dance.

On PSHome I would sometimes be dancing with a friend doing our individual dances. Then one of us would load up an interactive dance. Even though I could see the "Press X" option on my screen my friend could not see it on their screen(sometimes the other way around) as it took a different amount of time to load on different peoples accounts. During this time another player would often come over and steal the dance. I hated that!   It was really annoying!  Asking them to stop didn't work, that just encouraged them to do it more.

We could stop the dance by moving the Avi but the troll would just press X again. AS I said, really annoying :o  

As an example of asking permission on PSHome can I point you all to Acorn Meadows Park.

In the Park hired Bicycles and Snowmobiles could carry a passenger but the passenger had to ask permission first.  The name of the player would come up on our screens and we had the option to accept or decline the player.

I would like to see a similar thing for the interactive dances or any other interactive thing on AU( dances, Snowmobile, Car or W/E)  but instead of Press X to join in, Press X to ask for permission. I know its extra coding but this was an issue for me on PSHome and it did ruin the experience somewhat.

Trolls loved this feature, I hated it. But in Acorn Meadows Park they were denied the chance to annoy us on the interactive Bicycles and that made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable :)

Edited by ayax2

Wow, I never realised people could do that!  I remember sometimes people had trouble joining the GAPs (group animation packs) dances as they couldn't see the X but never heard of people jumping in like that - that's must have been very annoying I agree and something to consider for the future.  I must admit I didn't use two person or group dance packs that often but the group ones were good fun.  I've just seen a lot of couples on AU lately and I thought they would like two person dances, but I agree having a permission thing would be needed.  I do remember the permission thing with the rides in Acorn Meadows Park - that worked really well.  I remember joining people on the bike rides and having people join me in those pedal boat things.  Given we already have a bit of a troll problem on AU (probably exacerbated by it being a lot smaller than PS Home in regard to public spaces), we would definitely need the permission functionality.

4 hours ago, Abiatha said:

Wow, I never realised people could do that!  I remember sometimes people had trouble joining the GAPs (group animation packs) dances as they couldn't see the X but never heard of people jumping in like that - that's must have been very annoying I agree and something to consider for the future.  I must admit I didn't use two person or group dance packs that often but the group ones were good fun.  I've just seen a lot of couples on AU lately and I thought they would like two person dances, but I agree having a permission thing would be needed.  I do remember the permission thing with the rides in Acorn Meadows Park - that worked really well.  I remember joining people on the bike rides and having people join me in those pedal boat things.  Given we already have a bit of a troll problem on AU (probably exacerbated by it being a lot smaller than PS Home in regard to public spaces), we would definitely need the permission functionality.

Yeah it happened a lot during the spring/summer of 2014, that could be done with the Kiss interactions as well or the Hug one too.

I remember people walking around with the Kiss interaction active trying their luck, some would even run up to me and stand in front of me with it on,lolz  not that I responded,that was my cue to run off :P 

Yeah the permission functionality is needed, its not a perfect world and having everything as a free for all just gets annoying.  We still dont have to get permission for visiting friends apartments on Atom Universe.

Its a social game but I do think boundaries need to exist on here.

As you say Abi  AU does have a troll problem so Atom needs to consider that when ever anything that involves multiple players is being addressed.  For example that Snowmobile will be fun to ride, even more fun if it can take passengers but if trolls can just jump on the back of it then that will be a total buzz kill and will ruin the experience for us, of course the trolls would be happy about that though.