I Love Anime Women

BRING NANOBII AND HIS MUSIC TO ATOM!

14 posts in this topic

So there's this artist who's music we NEED in this game you guys. His name is nanobii and he makes Happy Hardcore which is perfect for Atom since you guys already have a couple Happy Hardcore songs in that foam party server playlist. And it's dance/party music, exactly what you'd want in Atom. He has some AMAZING songs, the ones that I'd really really really want to see in-game are Rainbow Road (https://youtu.be/a0Aauep0VWs), Twilight (https://youtu.be/1AbGaYs6PEc), Popsicle Beach (https://youtu.be/xiZpYdmaThM), and Chipland (https://youtu.be/xP81pkKKSS4). It would be AMAAAAAZING to have those in Atom, whoever hasn't listened to them should go check them out and then support this thread so we can GET THIS MAN INTO ATOM.

YES^ that would be amazing. Marshmello,slushii,San holo would be great too! More EDM music! :)

Posted (edited)

I really wanted to see Galantis and The Chainsmokers on AU :) 

EDM music are my favorite genre such as House, Chill, and Lofi Hip Hop so I think AU can basically pick any songs based on people preferences! :)  

Edited by Un0-0n3unique

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Un0-0n3unique said:

I really wanted to see Galantis and The Chainsmokers on AU :) 

EDM music are my favorite genre such as House, Chill, and Lofi Hip Hop so I think AU can basically pick any songs based on people preferences! :)  

Well see the thing about nanobii is that he's not very well known, so it'd actually be feasible for Atom Republic to try and get his music in the game. You think they can afford triple A artists like that with how small they are? Definitely not lmao, or I would have suggested quite a few bands already. We have to keep things within reasonable reach of Atom Republic, so that's why nanobii would be perfect. Amazing music AND it probably wouldn't be too hard for Atom to get him onboard. And when I said triple A artists I meant The Chainsmokers, I don't know who Galantis is lol.

Edited by I Love Anime Women

On 8/11/2017 at 10:55 PM, NewbzRus said:

YES^ that would be amazing. Marshmello,slushii,San holo would be great too! More EDM music! :)

I'd also love for Marshmello to be added ALEX, but I think that might also be a little too triple A for Atom Republic. Though he seems like a pretty nice guy so maybe not? I dunno, but I still want to focus on nanobii for this thread. :o

21 hours ago, I Love Anime Women said:

Well see the thing about nanobii is that he's not very well known, so it'd actually be feasible for Atom Republic to try and get his music in the game. You think they can afford triple A artists like that with how small they are? Definitely not lmao, or I would have suggested quite a few bands already. We have to keep things within reasonable reach of Atom Republic, so that's why nanobii would be perfect. Amazing music AND it probably wouldn't be too hard for Atom to get him onboard. And when I said triple A artists I meant The Chainsmokers, I don't know who Galantis is lol.

I see... well that make sense having a not so mainstream artist should give them more representation maybe we could have a couple music artist from House Nation, Majestic Causal, Proximity, etc :) 

I dont actually listen to the music on Atom or any of the other sounds but I do see its important to some to get the music they want as music can be such an important part of most peoples lives. Maybe people could have a suggestion page for music where they nominate their favorite artists or genre, the players on this thread seem to know what they want so perhaps this could be a start of such a thing. I'm not sure if Atom already has something like this or how the music is chosen but my thoughts would be a monthly or Bi-monthly music notice board where artists, tracks and such are listed in order of most popular. Reading this thread shows that EDM would be top of the list already.I just hope this system wouldnt be abused and have people nominating stuff thats awful just for the fun of it. Maybe even artists who want to get some attention could could put forward their own music (for free?) could be good publicity. If I could be permitted to go a little off topic here maybe a similar notice/nomination board could be used for clothes hair ect, give people what they want and help the Devs to know what the players want, sounds like a win/win :)

On 8/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, I Love Anime Women said:

I'd also love for Marshmello to be added ALEX, but I think that might also be a little too triple A for Atom Republic. Though he seems like a pretty nice guy so maybe not? I dunno, but I still want to focus on nanobii for this thread. :o

On 8/13/2017 at 0:27 PM, Un0-0n3unique said:

I see... well that make sense having a not so mainstream artist should give them more representation maybe we could have a couple music artist from House Nation, Majestic Causal, Proximity, etc :) 

I might be bumping the thread but if I I'm then I'm sorry

Anyway I don't understand copyright wouldn't you get copyrighted if you're trying to sell or promote the artist without permission I mean I seen a bunch of Retails Store playing well known artists music and doesn't get any complaint or copyright files 

Like YouTube for example if you play an artist music you'll get copyright strike

But in Retail Store or other public places it nothing

I don't get the point here... 

On 8/14/2017 at 3:12 AM, ayax2 said:

I dont actually listen to the music on Atom or any of the other sounds but I do see its important to some to get the music they want as music can be such an important part of most peoples lives. Maybe people could have a suggestion page for music where they nominate their favorite artists or genre, the players on this thread seem to know what they want so perhaps this could be a start of such a thing. I'm not sure if Atom already has something like this or how the music is chosen but my thoughts would be a monthly or Bi-monthly music notice board where artists, tracks and such are listed in order of most popular. Reading this thread shows that EDM would be top of the list already.I just hope this system wouldnt be abused and have people nominating stuff thats awful just for the fun of it. Maybe even artists who want to get some attention could could put forward their own music (for free?) could be good publicity. If I could be permitted to go a little off topic here maybe a similar notice/nomination board could be used for clothes hair ect, give people what they want and help the Devs to know what the players want, sounds like a win/win :)

We really do need a better way of suggesting things like music and giving feedback on the current music, like the questions that pop up in the plaza asking you about the music are always too broad. ._. "How do you like our playlist?" We can't point out what specific songs we like and dislike, just the entire playlist which is pretty flawed since it can have songs that we like and songs that we dislike. But we have no way of saying that, so I definitely agree with what Aya said. 

On 8/17/2017 at 5:54 PM, Un0-0n3unique said:

I might be bumping the thread but if I I'm then I'm sorry

Anyway I don't understand copyright wouldn't you get copyrighted if you're trying to sell or promote the artist without permission I mean I seen a bunch of Retails Store playing well known artists music and doesn't get any complaint or copyright files 

Like YouTube for example if you play an artist music you'll get copyright strike

But in Retail Store or other public places it nothing

I don't get the point here... 

I'm not sure either man I'll be honest with you lmao. I mean I think stores just play the radio, and the radio can't be copyrighted so.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, I Love Anime Women said:

We really do need a better way of suggesting things like music and giving feedback on the current music, like the questions that pop up in the plaza asking you about the music are always too broad. ._. "How do you like our playlist?" We can't point out what specific songs we like and dislike, just the entire playlist which is pretty flawed since it can have songs that we like and songs that we dislike. But we have no way of saying that, so I definitely agree with what Aya said. 

I'm not sure either man I'll be honest with you lmao. I mean I think stores just play the radio, and the radio can't be copyrighted so.

I am curious about the Youtube copyright thing myself, some Youtubers can put Music and Music vids on to their youtube channel and it stays while others ,as UnO says, get a copyright strike. So whats the difference? This is relevent to this thread because of my next idea, which goes a step further than my last idea. Anime I think you'll like this one :) How about we the players upload our own music/music videos  to an Atom Universe playlist that can either play stuff in order or be selected "juke box" style by the users in the space (if you dont choose to select a track it plays the tracks in order or you select which one you want) This could save the Devs the time of looking up tracks to play or deciding which tracks to play, unless the Devs actually like doing this in which case perhaps the Devs could take our uploaded tracks and add them to their own. If we can work out the copyright issue (as some youtubers must have) putting our own music/videos on to the Atom playlist would be no more difficult than putting music on our own youtube channels. The big question being" How do some youtubers get copyright permission to keep the music they put on their channels to STAY on there?" If we get to know this answer maybe we could adapt this to Atom Universe as well. I'm hoping someone reading this will know the answer. If any of you are youtubers and Atom Universe players could you please let us know how this is done? Once we have this answer it would then be up to the devs to vet our uploaded material to check for quality and/or unsuitable content (I'm sure some jokers will try). If all this worked out we could then make a bit of a game of it and have a popularity board were players could vote for their favorite music on Atom and the players who uploaded that  music could be listed in order of most votes for their content and gain a DJ status with a rank similar to how we are ranked on this forum with numbers,colors or icons depending on how many the player uploaded and how popular that content was. Theres the idea, let me know what you all think :)

Edited by ayax2

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, ayax2 said:

I am curious about the Youtube copyright thing myself, some Youtubers can put Music and Music vids on to their youtube channel and it stays while others ,as UnO says, get a copyright strike. So whats the difference? This is relevent to this thread because of my next idea, which goes a step further than my last idea. Anime I think you'll like this one :) How about we the players upload our own music/music videos  to an Atom Universe playlist that can either play stuff in order or be selected "juke box" style by the users in the space (if you dont choose to select a track it plays the tracks in order or you select which one you want) This could save the Devs the time of looking up tracks to play or deciding which tracks to play, unless the Devs actually like doing this in which case perhaps the Devs could take our uploaded tracks and add them to their own. If we can work out the copyright issue (as some youtubers must have) putting our own music/videos on to the Atom playlist would be no more difficult than putting music on our own youtube channels. The big question being" How do some youtubers get copyright permission to keep the music they put on their channels to STAY on there?" If we get to know this answer maybe we could adapt this to Atom Universe as well. I'm hoping someone reading this will know the answer. If any of you are youtubers and Atom Universe players could you please let us know how this is done? Once we have this answer it would then be up to the devs to vet our uploaded material to check for quality and/or unsuitable content (I'm sure some jokers will try). If all this worked out we could then make a bit of a game of it and have a popularity board were players could vote for their favorite music on Atom and the players who uploaded that  music could be listed in order of most votes for their content and gain a DJ status with a rank similar to how we are ranked on this forum with numbers,colors or icons depending on how many the player uploaded and how popular that content was. Theres the idea, let me know what you all think :)

That'd be amaaaaaaaaaazing, omg. ._. And if the music playing could be the same for everybody instead of everyone's songs starting when they join so unless people join at the same time they're not gonna hear the same stuff. It breaks the immersion, and having immersion would be really fun. But seriously that DJ/community music upload playlist idea is godly, like I hope some of the devs or mods read that. Especially since I think they're just playing videos in the Plaza already. I'd also like to remind everyone reading this that good ideas aside, this thread was originally about nanobii so don't forget to read my initial post lmao.

EDIT: I'd also like to add on that the idea would still be great even if we couldn't all hear the same thing all the time, but it'd be even better if we could.

Edited by I Love Anime Women

1 hour ago, I Love Anime Women said:

That'd be amaaaaaaaaaazing, omg. ._. And if the music playing could be the same for everybody instead of everyone's songs starting when they join so unless people join at the same time they're not gonna hear the same stuff. It breaks the immersion, and having immersion would be really fun. But seriously that DJ/community music upload playlist is godly, like I hope some of the devs or mods read that. Especially since I think they're just playing videos in the Plaza already. I'd also like to remind everyone reading this that good ideas aside, this thread was originally about nanobii so don't forget to read my initial post lmao.

EDIT: I'd also like to add on that the idea would still be great even if we couldn't all hear the same thing all the time, but it'd be even better if we could.

1 hour ago, I Love Anime Women said:

That'd be amaaaaaaaaaazing, omg. ._. And if the music playing could be the same for everybody instead of everyone's songs starting when they join so unless people join at the same time they're not gonna hear the same stuff. It breaks the immersion, and having immersion would be really fun. But seriously that DJ/community music upload playlist is godly, like I hope some of the devs or mods read that. Especially since I think they're just playing videos in the Plaza already. I'd also like to remind everyone reading this that good ideas aside, this thread was originally about nanobii so don't forget to read my initial post lmao.

Glad you liked the idea :) I know what you mean about us all hearing the same music at the same time, it would add even more  realism, a bit like on playstation home in some apartments (Hollywood Hills and the Space Station for me) where we had Crackle on our TV screens (same as Netflix or Amazon vid) where we could watch movies together at the same time, either in full screen or watching our Avi's watching the movie, we could pause, chat, rew ect while it was on too and it stayed synced up all way through, unfortunatly the music in the nightclubs wasnt in sync, this is something PSHome, Atom Universe and Nebula all have in common, like Atom the playlist started when you entered, so unless you and your friends entered at same time you didnt hear same music at same time :( Maybe all VR's share this and its to do with the way these games are made, in which case it might take quite a bit of programming to get around it (maybe I'm wrong, hope so). In an attempt to think of a way around this maybe a sound sync function could be added. I got the idea from Need for Speed 2015, another MMO like Atom but with cars instead of Avi's, in that game you can put out a call to other players to have a race with you. The game counts down from 30 secs and everybody who joins in gets synced onto the start line and starts at same time. The Atom version of this could be a music sync tab and when a group of players press it in same 20 seconds  or so it counts down from 20 secs (or 10) at zero all those players are synced on music. An easy way of syncing music right now though is to all leave the space together and all come back at the same time,lol its not fancy but it works

EDIT I forgot to say before if we want a dev to take notice in a thread like this maybe we could mention them by user name, I think there;s a function where a user is notified if they are mentioned in a post by name, for example if I was to say "I Love Anime Women" then you (Anime) should recieve a notification if you have that feature turned on. I would imagine a dev would have that feature turned on but would doing this be useful or just annoying to them? We could do with some advice from a moderator or a dev on this matter. Steven or Mandy (or any other member of Atom) if you read this could you let us know if this is something we should do or not.

@ayax2 @Steven1230 @Mandy@AU @Tanguy

Just simply type @ and the persons user name you'd want to mention and keep in mind you'd have to know the correct spelling of their user name otherwise the notification won't go through to them.

While I don't speak for them, but I'm sure that they wouldn't mind to be notified to see certain topics the next time they log on. :)