I Love Anime Women

BRING NANOBII AND HIS MUSIC TO ATOM!

8 posts in this topic

So there's this artist who's music we NEED in this game you guys. His name is nanobii and he makes Happy Hardcore which is perfect for Atom since you guys already have a couple Happy Hardcore songs in that foam party server playlist. And it's dance/party music, exactly what you'd want in Atom. He has some AMAZING songs, the ones that I'd really really really want to see in-game are Rainbow Road (https://youtu.be/a0Aauep0VWs), Twilight (https://youtu.be/1AbGaYs6PEc), Popsicle Beach (https://youtu.be/xiZpYdmaThM), and Chipland (https://youtu.be/xP81pkKKSS4). It would be AMAAAAAZING to have those in Atom, whoever hasn't listened to them should go check them out and then support this thread so we can GET THIS MAN INTO ATOM.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YES^ that would be amazing. Marshmello,slushii,San holo would be great too! More EDM music! :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wanted to see Galantis and The Chainsmokers on AU :) 

EDM music are my favorite genre such as House, Chill, and Lofi Hip Hop so I think AU can basically pick any songs based on people preferences! :)  

Edited by Un0-0n3unique
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Un0-0n3unique said:

I really wanted to see Galantis and The Chainsmokers on AU :) 

EDM music are my favorite genre such as House, Chill, and Lofi Hip Hop so I think AU can basically pick any songs based on people preferences! :)  

Well see the thing about nanobii is that he's not very well known, so it'd actually be feasible for Atom Republic to try and get his music in the game. You think they can afford triple A artists like that with how small they are? Definitely not lmao, or I would have suggested quite a few bands already. We have to keep things within reasonable reach of Atom Republic, so that's why nanobii would be perfect. Amazing music AND it probably wouldn't be too hard for Atom to get him onboard. And when I said triple A artists I meant The Chainsmokers, I don't know who Galantis is lol.

Edited by I Love Anime Women
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2017 at 10:55 PM, NewbzRus said:

YES^ that would be amazing. Marshmello,slushii,San holo would be great too! More EDM music! :)

I'd also love for Marshmello to be added ALEX, but I think that might also be a little too triple A for Atom Republic. Though he seems like a pretty nice guy so maybe not? I dunno, but I still want to focus on nanobii for this thread. :o

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, I Love Anime Women said:

Well see the thing about nanobii is that he's not very well known, so it'd actually be feasible for Atom Republic to try and get his music in the game. You think they can afford triple A artists like that with how small they are? Definitely not lmao, or I would have suggested quite a few bands already. We have to keep things within reasonable reach of Atom Republic, so that's why nanobii would be perfect. Amazing music AND it probably wouldn't be too hard for Atom to get him onboard. And when I said triple A artists I meant The Chainsmokers, I don't know who Galantis is lol.

I see... well that make sense having a not so mainstream artist should give them more representation maybe we could have a couple music artist from House Nation, Majestic Causal, Proximity, etc :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont actually listen to the music on Atom or any of the other sounds but I do see its important to some to get the music they want as music can be such an important part of most peoples lives. Maybe people could have a suggestion page for music where they nominate their favorite artists or genre, the players on this thread seem to know what they want so perhaps this could be a start of such a thing. I'm not sure if Atom already has something like this or how the music is chosen but my thoughts would be a monthly or Bi-monthly music notice board where artists, tracks and such are listed in order of most popular. Reading this thread shows that EDM would be top of the list already.I just hope this system wouldnt be abused and have people nominating stuff thats awful just for the fun of it. Maybe even artists who want to get some attention could could put forward their own music (for free?) could be good publicity. If I could be permitted to go a little off topic here maybe a similar notice/nomination board could be used for clothes hair ect, give people what they want and help the Devs to know what the players want, sounds like a win/win :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, I Love Anime Women said:

I'd also love for Marshmello to be added ALEX, but I think that might also be a little too triple A for Atom Republic. Though he seems like a pretty nice guy so maybe not? I dunno, but I still want to focus on nanobii for this thread. :o

 

On 8/13/2017 at 0:27 PM, Un0-0n3unique said:

I see... well that make sense having a not so mainstream artist should give them more representation maybe we could have a couple music artist from House Nation, Majestic Causal, Proximity, etc :) 

 

I might be bumping the thread but if I I'm then I'm sorry

 

Anyway I don't understand copyright wouldn't you get copyrighted if you're trying to sell or promote the artist without permission I mean I seen a bunch of Retails Store playing well known artists music and doesn't get any complaint or copyright files 

 

Like YouTube for example if you play an artist music you'll get copyright strike

 

But in Retail Store or other public places it nothing

 

I don't get the point here... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now