AtomAngel

Outdoor Cafe Hut's

7 posts in this topic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYJZSowmOMa0dKM68Asg6

I was thinking about having outdoor Cafe's that play music throughout Atom Universe, like in shopping malls and bowling allies, parks, etc.  Sitting with friends and chatting while out and about in AU would be awesome!  You could even put in a Coastline beach area with cafe's and Volleyball area's and shopping, even maybe scooters to scoot around on with a friend and have fun !  One would even be awesome in Atom Republic Park when it opens too :)   What do you think?  I know it would be awesome to see:  

dining-outdoors.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEur24GviBHYEoyBpywH4images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFBp73qZpdyJWEqoH_zxRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBKA4q2mfre61xPqrP6UV

A coastline beach area would be godlike actually. ._.

Awesome ideas Angel! would love to see a beach space as well!

Wow love ur ideas next to ocean what great view

Thanks everyone, don't know if the Devs read it but would be nice to have a place reminiscent of psh like a outdoor cafe, but this is AU not psh lol

Would love to see cafes too AtomAngel - great suggestion.  I loved the cafe in EU Home Square where you could sit and sip coffee with total strangers, but it was quite nice.  Would be nice to have a mini-game right near by that people could watch while they sat and people-watched : )