Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MR HAPPY

to whom it may concern

6 posts in this topic

I'm just throwing it out there, Atom universe would clean up if they just added clothing stores inside of the HUB, so you can wall inside of the clothing store or even furniture stores. And try on the clothing before buying them, to see if you like the  ( FIT ) needless to say I am guilty of buying and spending over thousands of dollars on PS HOME. people want to buy and pick out their own items I'M JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE.

True

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your idea!  We are working very hard to bring Atom Universe to everyone worldwide,  We want to thank you for your idea :)  have patience with us as emplementing all these wonderful ideas takes time.  We are releasing new updates on a timely manor and want your time and experiences on Atom Universe to be fun and enjoyable, I hope we answered your question, you are important to us and thank you for your suggestion :)   

ps... I loved the shopping on psh was a shopaholic lol :). 

Edited by AtomAngel
Added point

No I want to say thank you for responding, I'm with you guys. and thanks MR HAPPY::)

Stores would be cool to see.  I think a mall space would be nice so instead of cluttering an existing space with some random shops, it would be a dedicated shopping space.  Also, in case you weren't aware you can currently preview clothes to see if you like them by hovering over an item and pressing square on PS4.  I can't recall the button to do this on PC but it will tell you at the bottom of the clothing menu.

6 hours ago, bestscreenname said:

Stores would be cool to see.  I think a mall space would be nice so instead of cluttering an existing space with some random shops, it would be a dedicated shopping space.  Also, in case you weren't aware you can currently preview clothes to see if you like them by hovering over an item and pressing square on PS4.  I can't recall the button to do this on PC but it will tell you at the bottom of the clothing menu.

With a outdoor cafe too, I loved the one on home, was there a lot with friends.