I Love Anime Women

Being able to wear hats without it changing your current hairstyle.

4 posts in this topic

Yeah I don't know if anyone else is really bothered by this, but the fact that all the hats come with their own hair instead of just going on your head with the hair you have on really sucks. I would have had a cap on for months, but I can't because it takes away my beautiful emo hair and replaces it with some weird super short hair. ._. I'd KILL to have a cap on with my emo hair.

I'm with you on that I feel the same way, and some of us guys!!!! Like longer ( hair such as waist length hair.

Posted (edited)

I have noticed this on other games also such as Elder Scrolls Online, when you put on a hat from your Character inventory it also takes away your hair and gives you short hair, I don't know if it's the only way coding hats works now, not sure.  I do appreciate you bringing this suggestion to the attention of the Dev's by posting this, as the Dev's monitor the Suggestions forum too :)   I hope you continue to enjoy Atom Universe :)  it's the new Idea's that are a part of creating new and exiting content for Atom Universe, Thanks :)

Edited by AtomAngel
miss spelled wording

YES!!! this is a must need for me I love wearing hat with a combination of different hairstyle. It would be so much better for me to have more customization for wearing hat items. :)