KimoKeller

In-Game Text Color Options

5 posts in this topic

Again I'm not sure if this was already suggested so I apologize if that's the case. One of the biggest issues I currently have (in-game, and on pc via steam) is it's very easy to miss chat intended for you. The dark blue text for PS4 users is difficult for me to read, the green text pc users have is much easier to read. But in discussing this subject (in-game) with other users I find that most ppl agree that an option to choose your own text color would make it much easier to communicate via text as it would be much easier to read and zero in on texts from other users. I know it's set up now to identify who is on what type of console, but like I said, a color selection would make communication (in-game) so much easier for most of us. Thank you for your time and I hope you are all doing well :)

Posted (edited)

After finding what ariel actually said in an email I apologize for seeming rash, why the post was deleted confuses me now though. Understand that I've had some suspect things happening on my end which was the motivation for my previous comment.

Edited by KimoKeller
Correction/Amendment

What if you can choose any coler and pc user have pc front off his name ?

14 hours ago, luuk said:

What if you can choose any coler and pc user have pc front off his name ?

Yeah something to that effect could work, or pc symbol maybe. Either way you're right, something would still have to be there to identify the platform/user type.

Yeah