Granted

Do You Want Xi on Atom Universe?

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I sort of asked this a while back when Atom Universe was first starting up, and I seemed to get a lot of replies from people who really wanted Xi to make a return. I only recently found out about Aurora coming back, and so now I'm just visualizing how amazing a new Xi on Atom Universe could be. 

For those that might now know, Xi was originally on Playstation Home and was pretty much the very first console-based alternate reality game; meaning that it sort of reached into the real world; allowing players to work together to solve mysteries and reach the end. 

Just some food for thought, but I'd really like to know what you guys would think. Maybe if enough people speak up and ask for Xi, it'll be considered as yet another upcoming addition. Or at the very least, maybe we could just get a recreation of Xi Museum as another place for people to just hang out.

Very cool idea Granted!  I would also love to see this. I myself did not got the chance to experience either in home unfortunately but always thought the idea of it was cool!

I'd love to have Xi space back :)

Posted (edited)

Who doesn't? First was a masterpiece, second one was a little bit worse but still great. And third one with setting of Continuum and mini games of original will be just WONDERFUL!1 

and pls i want to hang out at jess apartament again

Edited by TotTj

I would love to see XI in atom universe

Posted (edited)

Xi really seemed to stick with people. I'm really happy Aurora is back and I think Xi is the next logical step.

~BLUESKY

Edited by BLUESKY

The Original XI was ok for what it was, the tricky part was getting the other 3 people to follow your exact lead and answer the questions as you do. Sure there was some people that tried to test me patience, but most did what they were suppose to do....Overall....it is what it....was :P 

The XI Continuum Aka the 2nd Coming, was ok but nothing beats the original.

It be nice if if it join

I would love for Xi to return, unfortunatly I could never play it because I arrived in 2011, it would be a good opportunity to play it.

I didn't arrive in Home until Jan 19, 2012 and I was able to play XI quite A few times, so maybe you wasn't aware it was still playable although it wasn't as active :) 

Yes! Please

Posted (edited)

Yes please!!!  I've been thinking a lot about this too, since we have a new version of Aurora in Atom Universe.  I wasn't lucky enough to have experience the Xi games, as I only joined Home in 2013, but I loved the Xi Museum and I had the Xi Vertigo apartment which was mind blowing.  I really do think that, given how well Atom have done Aurora, they would do an awesome job with Xi as well (as long as nDreams agree).  I would be happy with just a recreation of the spaces with games to follow when there is the time/money/people to make them.

Play_Station_R_Home_Picture_31-03-2015_1

Play_Station_R_Home_Picture_19-01-2015_1

Edited by Abiatha

Aside from Japan Home, I think nDreams made the 1st hoverboards on PSHome which was intended to make travel in Xi space a little easier (it was a really big space) since the game had you going back and forth across the map alot.