I Love Anime Women

Playlist feature instead of just replacing all the songs every couple of patches.

3 posts in this topic

What I mean by that is instead of removing and adding songs over and over (in the Arcade Plaza since that's the only place with songs atm), keep all the songs you add in addition to adding new ones over time and add a playlist-like feature that lets you go to a menu with all the songs in it, then pick and choose all the ones you want to hear so you only hear the ones you like. Like in most skateboarding games, racing games, etc. Honestly I've hated most of the songs just because I don't like most pop/rap, BUT there was a metal/rock song before the newest patch and a Hatsune Miku song that I really liked and now they're gone because all the songs got changed again. ._. A playlist feature would really cater towards everyone in that regard. And it's not like everyone hears the same thing anyway since the music starts when you load in, so that sense of "everyone is in the same place listening to the same music just like an actual place in real life" is already non-existent which adds even more appeal to a playlist feature I think. Also on a semi-unrelated note, I really thought a lot of the songs were made like in-house by Atom Republic, until I noticed there was a "Dear Agony Band Shirt" in the clothing just now and proceeded to look them up only find out that they made that song I liked. So thanks Atom. 👍(If anyone knows the Miku song that was in before the newest update, I'd love to know that also.)

4 hours ago, I Love Anime Women said:

What I mean by that is instead of removing and adding songs over and over (in the Arcade Plaza since that's the only place with songs atm), keep all the songs you add in addition to adding new ones over time and add a playlist-like feature that lets you go to a menu with all the songs in it, then pick and choose all the ones you want to hear so you only hear the ones you like. Like in most skateboarding games, racing games, etc. Honestly I've hated most of the songs just because I don't like most pop/rap, BUT there was a metal/rock song before the newest patch and a Hatsune Miku song that I really liked and now they're gone because all the songs got changed again. ._. A playlist feature would really cater towards everyone in that regard. And it's not like everyone hears the same thing anyway since the music starts when you load in, so that sense of "everyone is in the same place listening to the same music just like an actual place in real life" is already non-existent which adds even more appeal to a playlist feature I think. Also on a semi-unrelated note, I really thought a lot of the songs were made like in-house by Atom Republic, until I noticed there was a "Dear Agony Band Shirt" in the clothing just now and proceeded to look them up only find out that they made that song I liked. So thanks Atom. 👍(If anyone knows the Miku song that was in before the newest update, I'd love to know that also.)

Same I always wonder what the first song called that have like an Ed Sheeran beat or something like that it really catchy I'm hoping to see a playlist too I would like to know what song is playing :) 

Or maybe even if they dont do the playlist having a big list of songs and it picking at random the next would be cool. Instead of it just going in order.

~~~Kuro