I Love Anime Women

Sneakers/High Tops for both genders instead of just heels, sandals, dress shoes, etc.

67 posts in this topic

It'd be absolutely wonderful really, since like I said all we have now is mostly heels, sandals, dress shoes, etc. And I don't know who else I speak for when I say this, but I personally don't care for those at all. Here are some pictures for examples, although brand logos would have to not be used for obvious reasons lol. Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Hi-Shoes-converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-high-top-300660_blw_002.jpgD4660_1.jpg?fit=max&q=70&dpr=1&usm=15&ch0n5b1868_1.jpg0n5b9880.jpg2hcq98i.jpgThey could all be unisex, no reason to make any of them gender exclusive. It would would add some MUCH needed variety to the shoes in my opinion, since the closest thing we have now are the Faux Leather Shoes that are exclusive to guys. And instead of having only the Primary Color option and having it change the color of the entire shoe or only the top half of the shoe, which is the case for most shoes at the moment, you could have both Primary and Secondary where the Primary would change the color of the shoe portion, and the Secondary would change the color of the sole (the white part in all the examples, not the underneath of the shoe). And if you were to add more color options than just Primary and Secondary in the future, those could change things like laces, different parts of the shoe, the underneath of the shoe, etc for even more customization but I'm only referencing Primary and Secondary since that's what's in place currently. And the Faux Leather Shoes the guys have are a good example of the Primary/Secondary coloration I was talking about, since Primary changes the main shoe part color and Secondary changes the light up sole part. And on a last unrelated note but still a suggestion, the dog tags that the guys can wear should be wearable by girls also. Because they both have the VIP medal necklaces, but only the guys have the dog tags which I don't really get lol.

Posted (edited)

I like what you put out here yeah I agree there could have gender-neutral clothing and accessories and more option to color shoe just having the full shoe colored seem a bit wonky depending on the shoe. The gender stereotype has to stop I hope AU become more inclusive for girl avatar and Unisex identifying people. :)

Edited by Un0-0n3unique

I love this idea, we really do need some sneaker's in Atom Universe...:secret:

I love the idea ,but make one neon

Did somebody say Neon? Lolz Yea Neon or even Glow shoes are A Good Thing lolz :P 

HeyHey   neon hamster head would be kool HeHe

Well remember all they have to do is put the shoes in, we're the ones that pick the colors lol. But do we even have neon colors in Atom? There are some bright ones but not sure if they really classify as neon.

I totally agree, I would love some sneakers to wear.  On PS Home I wore my sneakers all the time, on both my female and male avi.  I particularly loved my sneakers with bats on them, and my Hi Tops.  I had The Playground hi-tops and also the Lockwood neon hi-tops.  I agree with Uno's comment on gender neutral clothing.  Maybe once we have avatar customisation this could be explored further.

On 5/20/2017 at 5:06 PM, Abiatha said:

I totally agree, I would love some sneakers to wear.  On PS Home I wore my sneakers all the time, on both my female and male avi.  I particularly loved my sneakers with bats on them, and my Hi Tops.  I had The Playground hi-tops and also the Lockwood neon hi-tops.  I agree with Uno's comment on gender neutral clothing.  Maybe once we have avatar customisation this could be explored further.

I mean there should be a debate about gender neutral clothing :) 

Just wanted to thank Atom for making the really cool sneakers with the wings on them for us.  I love them!!! 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, Sneakers would be welcome. A pair were available recently as a subscription only item, but then they were withdrawn.Anybody know why? They were like the dance pack sneakers but without the wings. It seems the womens shoes are following a particular shape under the footline which I think is why the Dance pack sneakers have a wedge platform sole,and therefore would not be crossgender unless the guys want to wear wedges, so any other sneakers would unlikely have a flat sole, unless they write in extra code for womens shoes sole shape. Get a friend (Female and female) to wear any pair of shoes, you wear another pair, any pair and stand inside thier Avatar and you'll see what I mean. Neon would be awesome :)

Edited by Aya
Additional

I see what you are saying about the extra code required.  They used to have the same problem with Barbie dolls back in the day, where Barbie had trouble wearing flat shoes because her foot was designed to wear really high heels.  I'm sure they would be able to code for that - it probably involves having the foot area separate so that they can swap out different shoes with the foot suited to match - watch for the join lines, haha!  I've seen this a lot on other virtual world games where you can see where the head joins on.  I'm looking forward to some other styles of sneakers eventually and neon would be amazing I agree!  I do vaguely recollect seeing that other pair of sneakers too but I'm kind of getting used to seeing clothing items appear and disappear from the wardrobe from time to time.  Would be nice to have them without wings too, I agree.

Posted (edited)

The Barbie Doll is an excellent example,lol. If the female Avi does get a flat sole will this affect the overall height of the Avi? Weirdly on PSHome it didnt as far as I could tell. Unless it was the high platform LMO soles with the model walk, which when worn with the full body Demon costume looked pretty funny :)  

Edited by Aya
Additional

Actually Aya, Mandy said that the subscription ones without out the wings weren't actually supposed to come out when they did. They just popped in for a sec as like a teaser, and they were supposed to come out sometime in July officially. I asked her about it in another post somewhere. :o And see you guys that's what I thought because I was disappointed that even the sneakers had to be heels/wedges, so I thought maybe they don't even have flat shoes coded for female avis. In which case I really hope they code that in at some point, normal sneakers is what I want the most. ;_; If everything has to be heels/wedges it's like "buh". At least they're still sneakers I suppose.

Hey!!! While we are back on this subject, don't forget  my skinny Jean shorts,and my tight half top chop tee shirt, and my waist length Pont tail, to go with that LIST.::)

I agree Anime, flat sneakers would be great and any sneakers would be better than no sneakers.Its good to hear that the subscription sneakers are coming back in July too, I really liked them but I'm hoping they will be full color coded this time. If they do alternate code the Avi's for flat footwear(as well as heels) who knows what else we could get in future. Still wondering if flat feet will make our Avi's shorter,lol :)

Wait you couldn't change their color? I thought I saw they had the little rainbow circle that meant you could change their color. I didn't actually get to put them on because I haven't been subbed in a little while lol. Also I don't think it'd make them shorter because I feel like that's not how it's coded, but at the same time I think I could see how it would make them shorter. ._. I dunno.

I want bare feet too

Posted (edited)

Only the laces and a bit around the back can be color coded. Good news though, this is present tense as the lastest update has just loaded on my PS4 and the Subscription wingless sneakers are now back in our wardrobes, what amazing timing. The Devs are listening,lol Thank you Devs :)

Edited by Aya
Additional

Yeah, I like bare feet too:) we used to in the beginning but it disappeared. In Shoes there should be an option of "None" something like that.

5 hours ago, flyleaf2800 said:

I want bare feet too

I'm pretty sure Eve never had the option to have bare feet, probably because of the reason that Aya and I have already been discussing - that her feet are designed for high heels or wedge heels.  I clearly remember Adam having the bare feet option though - would be nice to have bare feet for both male and female one day.  In the videos I have made on Atom Universe, it does look odd that Eve is wearing her shoes in bed, in the shower, in the swimming pool, lol!  I think on Four Kings you can't have bare feet either from memory but the ladies can have flat shoes or heels.

5 hours ago, Aya said:

Only the laces and a bit around the back can be color coded. Good news though, this is present tense as the lastest update has just loaded on my PS4 and the Subscription wingless sneakers are now back in our wardrobes, what amazing timing. The Devs are listening,lol Thank you Devs :)

Awww the fact that you can only change the laces and the back. I was really hoping to make them black instead of their default grey. :/ Also I have the update and I still don't even see them lol.

Posted (edited)

Hi Anime, I was thinking that maybe the reason you dont have them is to do with a difference between US and EU accounts but a friend with an EU account but who does NOT have a subscription does not have the Sneakers in their wardrobe either, even though all other sub items do show (but cannot be used)  I really do have the wingless sneakers and was showing them to a friend last night. Do they only show up to someone who has a subscription?       (unlikely as other sub items can be seen even if you dont have a sub)  I have PS Plus but I doubt that could be the reason why. On Atom last night I was the only person I saw with these sneakers on. I also have a new dance too, Hula, but I did see one other person use that as well. Do any other Atom users have these sneakers?   ///////   This is an edit from a while later. It's so weird, I have just been all around Atom Universe on all servers and I cannot see anyone else wearing these sneakers, though I admit most of the Eve's did look like noobs with the exception of just two that I saw. Starting to feel like I am the only person who actually has these wingless sneakers which obviously cannot be the case. Really would like to know if anyone does have these or even if any of you can see them in your wardrobe?

Edited by Aya
Additional

2 hours ago, Aya said:

Hi Anime, I was thinking that maybe the reason you dont have them is to do with a difference between US and EU accounts but a friend with an EU account but who does NOT have a subscription does not have the Sneakers in their wardrobe either, even though all other sub items do show (but cannot be used)  I really do have the wingless sneakers and was showing them to a friend last night. Do they only show up to someone who has a subscription?       (unlikely as other sub items can be seen even if you dont have a sub)  I have PS Plus but I doubt that could be the reason why. On Atom last night I was the only person I saw with these sneakers on. I also have a new dance too, Hula, but I did see one other person use that as well. Do any other Atom users have these sneakers?   ///////   This is an edit from a while later. It's so weird, I have just been all around Atom Universe on all servers and I cannot see anyone else wearing these sneakers, though I admit most of the Eve's did look like noobs with the exception of just two that I saw. Starting to feel like I am the only person who actually has these wingless sneakers which obviously cannot be the case. Really would like to know if anyone does have these or even if any of you can see them in your wardrobe?

Yeah I just checked and I still don't see them. ._. And I'm US.

4 hours ago, Aya said:

Yes, that is quite correct!  I saw the non-wing sneakers in my wardrobe on my Australia account (same as EU), but later in the day I played on my US (NA) account and they did not appear in the wardrobe.  Out of curiosity - I have the horse in my Mirage apartment on my EU account but it didn't seem to be there on my NA account.