Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TotTj

Cinema

10 posts in this topic

Yo, it's me again. Remember when i said that in new HUB there is need to be a cinema?

and second with actually HUB (and by HUB i mean a place something like Home Center or Central Plaza with ad posters, shops, entrance to Amusement Park and cinema (that's another story))

Yup. I want to talk about cinema. It's based on GMod Tower (Tower Unite) one, cause for me it's the best virtual cinema of all time.maxresdefault.jpg

In my opinion cinema is divided into 3 types of theaters: Official, Public, Private.

In Official theaters there's only official exclusive (only on Cinema!) Atom Republic stuff (DLC trailers, approved machinimas, dev podcasts).

In Public theaters you for a small price of atoms can choose video from Youtube or Vimeo!

And Private theaters is like Public ones, but it's only for YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS! Also it's smaller and choosing videos is FREE (but you need to rent private theaters for a limited time (15 mins, 30 mins, hour, 2 hours)).

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

(screenshots are from GMod Cinema map: Theatron)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But if you want a home cinema? Don't worry!

For a price of NaN molecules you can buy a BIG TV for your private space with all same features from Cinema screen! (no need to waste your atoms now)

VVnNmLs.png

Order now! 8-800-55..

Okay, i said enough about this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do someone like this idea? If you do, please send this post to devs (or don't if they see this suggestion)

I'm done.

Edited by TotTj

that very nice ideas

23 hours ago, TotTj said:

Yo, it's me again. Remember when i said that in new HUB there is need to be a cinema?

Yup. I want to talk about cinema. It's based on GMod Tower (Tower Unite) one, cause for me it's the best virtual cinema of all time.maxresdefault.jpg

In my opinion cinema is divided into 3 types of theaters: Official, Public, Private.

In Official theaters there's only official exclusive (only on Cinema!) Atom Republic stuff (DLC trailers, approved machinimas, dev podcasts).

In Public theaters you for a small price of atoms can choose video from Youtube or Vimeo!

And Private theaters is like Public ones, but it's only for YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS! Also it's smaller and choosing videos is FREE (but you need to rent private theaters for a limited time (15 mins, 30 mins, hour, 2 hours)).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a price of NaN molecules you can buy a BIG TV for your private space with all same features from Cinema screen! (no need to waste your atoms now)

VVnNmLs.png

Order now! 8-800-55..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do someone like this idea? If you do, please send this post to devs (or don't if they see this suggestion)

I'm done.

Love it, Everything about this post. 
I hope they really check this out & look into it. 
The three tier cinema is a flawless idea. 

When do we get this big TV ?

Shared this topic on our community page & group on Facebook. 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, TotTj said:

VVnNmLs.png

Order now! 8-800-55..

I'm done.

I really like this idea. I think it would be also cool if in the personal space with the tv you can use crackle or something to that effect. My only question is, for the public cinema would it be only you can see what is playing while others are there or would it be like a queue where everyone picks something and takes turns watching it together?

naw not crackle we need something better than that  iam pretty  sure they have great ideas   we  just have wait and see

Lol i saw the apartment  in gmod

I like this idea, it reminds me of the space station with built-in EOD TV.

Really Great idea looks cool hopefully it can be in atom universe.