Queen-MERMAID

New konami DDR dance game room

4 posts in this topic

Hello on pshome we had a konami dance dance revolution game room.

There was a huge dance floor with a set type of music and the game started about every thirty minutes with about four or more rounds based on how many people was there the lowest scoring person always got eliminated and the one with the highest score won there was prizes but once we won the prize that was it but we could still participate the longer we stayed in the space also accumulated a number of game points separate from the score the leaderboard always showed highest scoring people based on point accumulation and also top scores of the game for example I was in the top five and highest scoring female in the game I played for years this was one of the most popular places on home just like the beach.

Also would like to comment on the mermaid avitar the one from the gift machine was amazing but one thing I thought would be better is if perhaps she was surrounded by a bubble filled with water instead of swimming in mid air and also should give us a space with deep water ocean with sharks and reefs and a sunken ship I would pay top dollar for something like that idc how much it cost just saying I am a lover of all things mermaid haha 

Wow love ur ideas that  great sound pretty good sound

Loved that space!

I like the idea i dont realy remeber it