Community MGR

Poll Eight: Virtual Reality

Are you interested in Virtual Reality?   179 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Virtual Reality?

• I'm a bit curious...
    • I want to try it...
    • I will definitely buy a Virtual Reality headset!
    • Yes, I have a VR headset and I'll use it!
    • Not at all, see reason below...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

70 posts in this topic

It's the newest thing in game-ware. We plan on having this available for use in Atom Universe.

Are you interested in Virtual Reality?

Will you use a VR headset?

Will you purchase one?

sony-ps4-virtual-reality-headset_zpsuerhgegh.jpg

**Update, Read this article for more information: PlayStation VR: Launching October for $399.

If the VR Headset will be familiar, I think significantly change the potential of virtual reality world. :)

I wanna try it if I got the chance. ^^

Ja I am interessed but what does it cost?

Does answer YES assume that I already have a VR headset?

Definitely interested.  VR headsets were featured over the wk-end on the BBC News program Click, for use with consoles PCs & mobile phones, so they had already grabbed my attention.

Knowing that you are considering  using them within your Universe is an added bonus and a real no brainer.

My next few days shall be spent researching/pricing the latest models assuming they are Bluetooth or USB they should be compatible with both consoles & PCs alike.

So Game on ;)

I've clarified the "yes" response, hope that helps!

I would defiantly be interested in trying them out.  I have always been curious about them and how they worked.  As in using it and purchasing one, it would depend on how I felt after trying it out. 

Also for me a factor would be the price of it.  If it was too expensive, I more then likely wouldn't want to spend the money on it.

Thing Looks Awesome 8)

I always said when PS2 came out that in 20 years we will probably be playing video games that make it seem as if we're actually in the world.  I wasn't to far off and it amazes me on how fast tech is when it comes to video games.  I'll deff buy one!

I'm pretty sure this is the future. A total new more deep experience of gaming. So yes!

I would buy a Morpheus rather than the Oculus. :D

While I've played with both at E3 and more Morpheus at PSX, I haven't tried either in a social virtual world setting so I chose "I want to try it".  That being said, my experience and interest leans more towards Morpheus which I suspect will be the same for most of the Home users.  It was far more comfortable and had cleaner/crisper visuals.  Rift kinda made me woozy to be honest lol.

I don´t want to use it - not yet if it come. Maybe in some Years if it´s really a good tested stuff, then i will maybe spent my Money for that. But not now if its new.

im all for it ;)

That's a certain yes I'll be using a VR headset! :P

Alex. What does the headset cost?

I WILL ONE DAY INVEST IN A VR HEADSET, I LOVE NEW TECHNOLOGY, AND IT WOULD IMPROVE MY GAMING EXPERIENCE 100 FOLD.

The more I look into VR the more interested I get, I think your right, that is going to be the future

The more I look into VR the more interested I get, I think your right, that is going to be the future

you would definitely love this: http://www.roadtovr.com/sony-120hz-2015-morpheus-demo-vr-bots-magic-controller-bedroom-robots/

we can hold real life stuff like the controller and it'll make things more real imagine hold real life stuff that we have and its the same as in AU! Picking up a lamp, controller, books, a rock, computer, drawer, etc! :)

I fall between "I'm curious" and "I'll try it." Most of the promos I've seen are for shooters which I don't/can"t do. But if it's for other activities, it could be fun. Yes, I'd have to think of cost, but if I wanted it, I'c budget for it and get it.

It wasn't an option so i said i want to try it. My real option was..

I WANT IT SO BAD I WANT A VR HEADSET SO BAAAAD!! OCULUS RIFT,*AND* OR MORPHEUS! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am deffenitly going to get my hands on a Project Morpheus, When they become avaliable early 1st quarter of next year. 
Anyone heard of Loading Human, Or Technolust? Something to keep you eye on, Confirmed release on Project Morpheus. 
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnB159bK0Q

I am deffenitly going to get my hands on a Project Morpheus, When they become avaliable early 1st quarter of next year. 

Anyone heard of Loading Human, Or Technolust? Something to keep you eye on, Confirmed release on Project Morpheus. 

Here is "Loading Human"

http://www.untoldgames.com/#!loading-human/c1nre

I await for project Morpheus to become a "virtual" reality. The concept of VR and feeling like your actually apart of the game/movie if a feel unlike no other. I've been fortunate to play on the Oculous and after seeing specs, demos, and insight into the Morpheus, I am excited. I'll be sure to pick up my set and use throughout games within the PS4 and Atom Universe.