JIGSAW4422

TellTales - BATMAN Enemy Within Season 2!!~~ Updated!!

41 posts in this topic

Lmao!! Yea I know it does, as I have it for both the PS 4 and on PS Vita....so I have not 1 but 2 $1 Platinum's!! :P 

6 minutes ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

Lmao!! Yea I know it does, as I have it for both the PS 4 and on PS Vita....so I have not 1 but 2 $1 Platinum's!! :P 

Its just came out in the EU store as well (£1 this time)  but I dont think the trophies are stackable, I played it and no trophies popped but they did on my Vita as thats on An EU account. Have you played Mr Massagy by the same people who did My Name Is Mayo? 

13 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

Its just came out in the EU store as well (£1 this time)  but I dont think the trophies are stackable, I played it and no trophies popped but they did on my Vita as thats on An EU account. Have you played Mr Massagy by the same people who did My Name Is Mayo? 

Oh, it came out here A year ago lolz You have to play thru both games to get the Trophies, they don't pop just cause you played 1 or at least I don't think they do / did. No idk what Mr Massagy is? ???

24 minutes ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

Oh, it came out here A year ago lolz You have to play thru both games to get the Trophies, they don't pop just cause you played 1 or at least I don't think they do / did. No idk what Mr Massagy is? ???

I think you'll like Mr Massagy, its by the same people who made My Name Is Mayo, Green Lava Studios but its a better game than MNIM. Its a mock dating game but despite that its actually just a bit of innocent fun, it only takes about an hour at the most and provides a lot of fun and laughs throughout, it costs about $3 or so and is out in N/A now, as far as I know its not yet out in the EU. A cheap easy platinum but a good funny game as well, definatly worth playing :)  

4 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

I think you'll like Mr Massagy, its by the same people who made My Name Is Mayo, Green Lava Studios but its a better game than MNIM. Its a mock dating game but despite that its actually just a bit of innocent fun, it only takes about an hour at the most and provides a lot of fun and laughs throughout, it costs about $3 or so and is out in N/A now, as far as I know its not yet out in the EU. A cheap easy platinum but a good funny game as well, definatly worth playing :)  

Oh, I might have to look that 1 up then!!

You wont regret it, its the funniest game I played all year :)

I looked up the trophies for that game, although they don't seem to be that hard or bad, so A $4 game doesn't sound too badly either.

2 minutes ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

I looked up the trophies for that game, although they don't seem to be that hard or bad, so A $4 game doesn't sound too badly either.

Its cool, the trophies just come up naturally and they are easy. If you buy it you'll have another platinum by Dinner time,lolz

13 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

Its cool, the trophies just come up naturally and they are easy. If you buy it you'll have another platinum by Dinner time,lolz

Yea, I might have to get it eventually, just for the heck of it lmao

Just now, JIGSAW4422 said:

Yea, I might have to get it eventually, just for the heck of it lmao

Cool :D, always good to get another plat' and its a good laugh too

14 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

Cool :D, always good to get another plat' and its a good laugh too

This is True :P 

BATMAN Enemy Within Season 2 - Episode 4 was released today!!~~ :) 

Thanks for the update Jiggy, I've been wondering when that chapter was coming out. 

This is a brilliant game. Anybody who played the first one will love this one as well. There are some major differences from the usual Batman but its not bad, its a really good twist.

I wish I could say more but I wont do any spoilers. But as with season 1, some peoples characters are quite different from what you may have seen before in the movies with a certain couple having a serious bit of role reversal, anyway its really good and if your reading this you really should be playing that,lol.   

9 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

Thanks for the update Jiggy, I've been wondering when that chapter was coming out. 

This is a brilliant game. Anybody who played the first one will love this one as well. There are some major differences from the usual Batman but its not bad, its a really good twist.

I wish I could say more but I wont do any spoilers. But as with season 1, some peoples characters are quite different from what you may have seen before in the movies with a certain couple having a serious bit of role reversal, anyway its really good and if your reading this you really should be playing that,lol.   

SSShhhhhhhhh No spoilers lolz :-X

35 minutes ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

SSShhhhhhhhh No spoilers lolz :-X

But I didnt say which couple,lol it was .......lolz

24 minutes ago, ayax2 said:

But I didnt say which couple,lol it was .......lolz

This is true lolz :P