JIGSAW4422

TellTales - BATMAN Enemy Within Season 2!!~~ Updated!!

41 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Games Mini-Series stars the iconic character from the comic book series haunted by her past and coping with unimaginable loss and regret. The story explores her untold journey during the time between issues #126 and #139. Through this Telltale Games mini-series of 3 episodes, players will discover what took Michonne away from Rick, Ezekiel, and the rest of her trusted group… and what brought her back.

You can expect to see the premiere this fall on PlayStation 4 and PS3. You'll need at least the first episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two in order to play The Walking Dead: Michonne, but they'll have more info on that closer to the premiere date.

..............................................................................................................

“At Telltale, we’ve been honored to bring our unique approach to interactive storytelling to some of the biggest entertainment franchises in the world, and we’re excited to announce that we’ll soon be exploring what it means to be Batman in an all-new series starting next year,” said Kevin Bruner, Co-Founder and CEO of Telltale Games. “This iteration of Batman will give fans a first-hand opportunity to dive deeper into the complex life and mind of Bruce Wayne, the duality of his own identity, and the struggle of responsibility in saving a city overcome with corruption and villainy.”

Batman Telltales Season pass disc was released this past Sept 13, 2016 :) 

The Walking Dead Season 3 - The New Frontier

A third season of The Walking Dead is expected to be released by Telltale in late 2016. Season 3 is planned to tie in all the possible endings that players from previous seasons may have taken, but as well as to draw in new players to the series. In an interview with IGN, Kirkman stated that the third season will bring the video game closer to the comic book's current time frame at the time of its planned release. This season will take place a few years after the second season, and will include a somewhat older Clementine along with AJ, the infant she rescues at the end of Season 2 and now a toddler. Clementine will be a playable character along with a new character, Javier. Telltale is working to adapt its previous data about player choices from the first two seasons, which were saved locally to a player's computer or console, to work with their new cloud-based saving approach, so that these previous choices will affect how the story in the third season will play out. Telltale is expected to provide more details around the 2016 Comic-Con. The game will use the updated Telltale game engine that it is using for its Batman game.

Season pass disc will be released on Nov 15, 2016 :) 

Edited by JIGSAW4422
Added in new info release dates

These (TWD) games are so well done, I haven't played the third installment yet but I'm sure this one will be just as good as the previous. As for the Batman one, not sure how it will look but I will check it out as well.

Just an FYI -

If anybody is actually interested, they did release Ep 1 of The Walking Dead Michonne in the PS Store today and it's actual price....is....$15.

I'd rather wait until April when they release Ep 3 and so can play the whole game.  Oh Btw  on both PS 3 and on PS 4, there are 21 Trophies with No Platinum.  :P 

Edited by JIGSAW4422
Corrected Typo's on actual price lolz

15 hours ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

Oh Btw  on both PS 3 and on PS 4, there are 21 Trophies with No Platinum.

Similar to the TWD season 2, that didn't have a platinum trophy as well. Might be due to the way they release the series. 

2 hours ago, Dave @ AU said:

Similar to the TWD season 2, that didn't have a platinum trophy as well. Might be due to the way they release the series. 

This is true, TWD season 1 has a platinum, then suddenly 2 years later they made TWD season 2 and for w/e reason decided to NOT give it a platinum trophy.  So in a way I guess it does kinda make some sense to why TWD Michonne doesn't also since it's only 3 episodes compared to the normal 5 episodes and being a smaller / shorter game.

As far as I know the only other Tell Tales game that does not have a platinum trophy is the PS 3 Version of Back 2 The Future (possibly due to that it was released Digitally and not as a whole game)  but the remastered  PS 4 version of Back 2 The Future on PS 4 does have a platinum trophy since it's on retail disc.

This is exciting! I love this game, definitely getting the Michonne!

19 hours ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

This is true, TWD season 1 has a platinum, then suddenly 2 years later they made TWD season 2 and for w/e reason decided to NOT give it a platinum trophy.  So in a way I guess it does kinda make some sense to why TWD Michonne doesn't also since it's only 3 episodes compared to the normal 5 episodes and being a smaller / shorter game.

If memory serves me right, TWD Season 1 won GOTY, so it was released as a complete game on PS3 and PS4, so maybe that's why season 1 has the Platinum? The normally release each episode as a DLC add-on, so it would seem a little bit unfair to unlock the Platinum after the first episode :P

13 hours ago, Dave @ AU said:

If memory serves me right, TWD Season 1 won GOTY, so it was released as a complete game on PS3 and PS4, so maybe that's why season 1 has the Platinum? The normally release each episode as a DLC add-on, so it would seem a little bit unfair to unlock the Platinum after the first episode :P

Yes it did as both Seasons did get released as a complete games on PS 3, PS 4 and PS Vita also. But yea I guess that makes sense that Season Won actually won GOTY so it got a platinum.

Michonne originally was intended to be released as a bonus Season 2 Ep, Like 400 days was for Season 1, but Guess they felt that Michonne was that good enough to be it's own stand alone game.

9 hours ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

Michonne originally was intended to be released as a bonus Season 2 Ep, Like 400 days was for Season 1, but Guess they felt that Michonne was that good enough to be it's own stand alone game.

Michonne's back story is quite mysterious, the TV show has briefly picked up on and I can't remember if the comics have touched upon it, but she's definitely an iconic character throughout the TWD universe, so it's nice they've given Michonne her own game. :) 

10 hours ago, Dave @ AU said:

Michonne's back story is quite mysterious, the TV show has briefly picked up on and I can't remember if the comics have touched upon it, but she's definitely an iconic character throughout the TWD universe, so it's nice they've given Michonne her own game. :) 

Yea, Idk if you follow the comics or not but this game is suppose to be about where she went and what she was doing during her disappearance in the comics.

1 minute ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

Yea, Idk if you follow the comics or not but this game is suppose to be about where she went and what she was doing during her disappearance in the comics.

I keep meaning to read them, I think I read up to issue 130/140. 

14 minutes ago, Dave @ AU said:

I keep meaning to read them, I think I read up to issue 130/140. 

Ah cool :)  then you'd would know more of her story then.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2016‎ ‎4‎:‎14‎:‎11‎, JIGSAW4422 said:

Just an FYI -

If anybody is actually interested, they did release Ep 1 of The Walking Dead Michonne in the PS Store today and it's actual price....is....$15.

I'd rather wait until April when they release Ep 3 and so can play the whole game.  Oh Btw  on both PS 3 and on PS 4, there are 21 Trophies with No Platinum.  :P 

Sorry for joining in on the party so late, but yes, I totally saw this was released last Tuesday. I was excited for it when they released the extended preview trailer the week before which I had also shared on here. From what I've seen, this series has been great and $15 is a great deal for the game. Telltale Games has done a great job with the whole series! :D

Btw, I noticed that the topic also mentions the Telltale Batman game coming out this year. I hadn't seen a new trailer for that nor a release date on it, so not sure if any more information is available for it. The trailer doesn't show very much and so I'm just curious as to what it looks like.

2 minutes ago, TrishaBaby said:

Sorry for joining in on the party so late, but yes, I totally saw this was released last Tuesday. I was excited for it when they released the extended preview trailer the week before which I had also shared on here. From what I've seen, this series has been great and $15 is a great deal for the game. Telltale Games has done a great job with the whole series! :D

Btw, I noticed that the topic also mentions the Telltale Batman game coming out this year. I hadn't seen a new trailer for that nor a release date on it, so not sure if any more information is available for it. The trailer doesn't show very much and so I'm just curious as to what it looks like.

No far as I know there hasn't been any new info for the Batman since that Announce trailer. Maybe after the release the last Ep 3 of Michonne then maybe they'll focus on the Batman game.

Latest Info on The Walking Dead Season 3 -

Speaking with Mashable, Telltale CEO Kevin Bruner spells out how his company plans to improve from the previous entries in the series.

“From a role-playing, interactive storytelling point of view, it is not from the bag of tricks that we’ve ever shown anybody before. The way that we’re dealing with and validating and retaining all those different playthroughs is really cool and unexpected and, I think, pretty innovative from the storytelling point of view.”

Bruner also states that the game will bring in some of the bigger choices from the previous games, but not in the way that most fans are hoping for. He wouldn’t dive into specifics, though.

“How do we go back and make sure all Walking Dead fans can get in while still keeping all of our storylines going? I think where we’re landing with the story for Season 3 does a really good job of both of those things. It allows people who maybe haven’t people who maybe haven’t played [the first two seasons] to come in and get up to speed really quickly. But it definitely respects, honors and facilitates all of the various end points that Season 2 had.”

The Walking Dead: Season 3 will be released before the end of the year, and it will no doubt appear on every platform known to mankind. Currently the company is in the middle of releasing The Walking Dead: Michonne, a mini-series of only three episodes.

Latest Info for The Batman Tell Tales Game coming This Summer!!

Batman is the perfect character for the studio to explore in a Telltale series, giving the team the opportunity to dive deeper into the mind of the man behind the mask. Each night, Bruce Wayne chooses to change Gotham for the better. The team wants to explore what the consequences are of the player’s actions when decisions made as Bruce have a critical impact on his nightly crusade as Batman, and vice versa. Certain key situations will give the player the decision to approach a scene as Bruce or Batman, with consequences for both sides.

Fresh interpretation of the universe set in current times, not tied to any existing iteration of Batman in games, film, or comics. Story will focus on Bruce and Batman, not an examination of the extended ‘Bat-family,’ (Robin, Nightwing, etc.) Fans can expect certain series staples such as Alfred Pennyworth, Vicki Vale, James Gordon, and Renee Montoya. Telltale is looking to keep the villains more tightly under wraps until closer to the premiere.

Certain characters will have a deeply personal relationship with Bruce in his private life, and decisions made as Bruce or Batman will affect their paths towards corruption or redemption.

The player’s actions will help shape the Gotham that Bruce deals with during the day, as well as the criminals that Batman faces at night.

Team is committing to a non-photorealistic interpretation of the universe, enhancing engine and technology to deliver a more seamless living comic book art direction. Taking inspiration from the works of over 75 years of artists such as Jim Lee, Greg Capullo, and Neal Adams.

Like some other Telltale series, the game will be landing at M (Mature 17+) rating, and the cinematic approach will feel more akin to an R-rated film.

There will be five episodes in total, with the first one scheduled for this summer. Moreover, Telltale promised to debut substantial improvements both to its engine and to the gameplay mechanics with Batman, which is nice to hear since they were both common complaints of previous games released by the developer.

I've recently seen the Batman vs Superman which is really good and so I think all the bad reviews out there are wrong. And Batman is always better than Superman and so I approve this game lol. No seriously i do want to see this.

The Very Latest News For Tell Tales Batman!!~~ :P 

The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can share the very first screens and cast details for the upcoming BATMAN - The Telltale Series ahead of its worldwide debut this summer!

The episodic series will premiere digitally on home consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices, and we'll be showing it privately to guests at E3 this coming week. The series will also be available on game consoles as a special 'Season Pass Disc' which will be available at retailers across North America, Latin America, and Europe later this summer, granting access to the five episode season as it becomes available for download.

Our CEO and Co-Founder Kevin Bruner had this to say about the upcoming series: "We've been hard at work at Telltale creating an all-new iteration of the iconic Batman story that puts players in the suit of billionaire Bruce Wayne, just as much as it will put them behind the mask, deciding how to carefully navigate a complex drama, rich with action, crime, corruption, and villainy lurking around every corner of Gotham City. The complex life and fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne has lent itself to becoming a bold evolution of the signature 'Telltale' role-playing experience, and we couldn't be more excited as we prepare to debut the series to players across the world this summer."

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent,Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon,Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, andLaura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

Edited by JIGSAW4422

Telltale announced during the July 2017 San Diego Comic Con that a second 5-episode season called Batman: The Enemy Within will launch on August 8, 2017, for PC, consoles, and mobile devices. The season will focus on Batman foiling a plan set by Riddler, though will continue to face his other arch-nemesis "John Doe", whom he does not know is actually Joker, who is still at large after escaping from Arkham Asylum after their brief meeting while Bruce was captured. While this will be a standalone title and does not require the first game, players' choices in the first game can influence the story in The Enemy Within.

Also they have announced The Walking Dead - The Final Season Aka Season 4 and The Wolf Among Us Season 2 coming next year 2018 :) 

Edited by JIGSAW4422
Added in other info

For anybody that has yet to play or never played Tell Tales Walking Dead on 12/5 I think, they're Releasing A Tell Tales Walking Dead Collection!!

Which will include every TT Walking Dead game released so far.

Walking Dead - Season 1 W/ 400 Episode

Walking Dead - Season 2

Walking Dead - The New Frontier / Season 3

Walking Dead - Michonne

I think they should've waited A year or 2 before doing this, as Walking Dead - The Final Season is due out sometime in 2018, so why do A collection before the Final Game is released?!?!?!   So technically it won't be A complete collection.

The only other thing I'm wondering is, if all these are just Re-Releases of the same game, just packaged together....and if they're are on 1 or 2 Disc's or if the 3 main games are on Disc and Michonne is still Digital version.

I also wonder wether or not they have corrected their mistake and Finally Added A Platinum to Season 2 this time lolz :P

6 hours ago, JIGSAW4422 said:

For anybody that has yet to play or never played Tell Tales Walking Dead on 12/5 I think, they're Releasing A Tell Tales Walking Dead Collection!!

Which will include every TT Walking Dead game released so far.

Walking Dead - Season 1 W/ 400 Episode

Walking Dead - Season 2

Walking Dead - The New Frontier / Season 3

Walking Dead - Michonne

I think they should've waited A year or 2 before doing this, as Walking Dead - The Final Season is due out sometime in 2018, so why do A collection before the Final Game is released?!?!?!   So technically it won't be A complete collection.

The only other thing I'm wondering is, if all these are just Re-Releases of the same game, just packaged together....and if they're are on 1 or 2 Disc's or if the 3 main games are on Disc and Michonne is still Digital version.

I also wonder wether or not they have corrected their mistake and Finally Added A Platinum to Season 2 this time lolz :P

I've played these games as well and they really are excellent, TellTale have a serious talent when it comes to story telling they manage to both stay faithful to the original while at the same time putting their own spin on it, and it works, very well. Your right Jiggy, I do wish the second one had come with a platinum. Michonne was good too, wish that had been longer though and also had a platinum,lolz :D   

10 hours ago, ayax2 said:

I've played these games as well and they really are excellent, TellTale have a serious talent when it comes to story telling they manage to both stay faithful to the original while at the same time putting their own spin on it, and it works, very well. Your right Jiggy, I do wish the second one had come with a platinum. Michonne was good too, wish that had been longer though and also had a platinum,lolz :D   

Well, if they didn't screw up Season 2 and sold it As A DLC, then it should've had A Platinum on it.  Even with Michonne, even though it only has 3 Episodes, but if you add them all up, I do believe it has 30 or so, so technically still could've been given A Platinum also, but idk why they didn't.

Your absolutly right, it should have a platinum. If My name is mayo can have a platinum then why not TWD2?lolz   and yes, I do have that platinum, its a 1 dollar platinum and takes less than an hour to get,lol :/